Saturday, January 13, 2007

How a Sexy, Underwire Chemise Changed My Life

I was having a one of those frumpy, dreary, never-gonna-end days and needed a fast pick me up. On the way to the coffee shop, I noticed a new lingerie store. I’d never been big on lingerie before, but something about the way I was feeling made me stop. I’d put on a little weight and had been feeling down and sometimes when I feel that way, I like to shop. That is exactly what I did.

The day I stopped and bought lingerie changed my life forever. I bought a sexy, underwire chemise that day. It was sapphire blue and came down to my knees. It was low-cut, but no so bad that everything hung out. The amazing thing is that when I went home and tried it on, I felt instantly like I’d had a jolt. And I didn’t even buy the coffee! I wore it around the house that night while doing my daily cleaning and I was amazed at the difference. Not only was I comfortable, but I kept imagining someone peeking through my shades and thinking I looked sexy. Crazy, I know, but it was just what I needed.

The next day I went out and bought a few more. I now where them under my dresses, around the house, and to bed. I love the feel of the satin on my skin and it makes me feel like the most desirable woman on the earth. Overall, I just feel more confident in myself.

Of course, I think my husband likes this change in me, too! Wearing these sexy, underwire chemises has brought a spark back into me and my marriage. I just can’t wait to go buy more.
By P. S. Harmon

No comments: