Saturday, January 13, 2007

Plus Size and Sexier Than Ever!

Once slim and lithe, I am now “full-figured.” I am also middle aged. Even though I’ve been married a number of years, my husband is still my lover and best friend. I want him to continue to think of me as the girl of his dreams. That isn’t difficult when I wear just the right piece of lingerie. I feel sexy and fun. I want to play, and so does he!

Regardless of my plus size, I feel feminine and attractive whenever I wear a lacy chemise or the slinky smoothness of satin or silk against my body. Worn under my clothes, it is a constant reminder that I am a desirable woman. It teases my mind about things yet to come. Worn as a partial outer garment under a jacket and skirt, it offers a subtle hint to my womanhood. It suggests there is more to me than meets the eye. Worn as sleepwear at night, it tantalizes the senses and flickers the flame. It says “touch me.”

Sometimes I feel shy and want him to lead; I wear something lacy in soft pink or white. Other times I feel frisky and bold. That’s when I wear a provocative black lace or red satin under wire bra and matching g-string panties. Sometimes I’m in between – ready and willing in a chiffon baby doll accented with a wisp of eyelash lace and lettuce hem. Regardless of my mood, wearing an alluring scent and sexy lingerie makes me feel desirable and feminine.

I wear something that compliments me – inside and out. In a style that will accentuate my assets, in a color that reflects my mood. Like icing on a cake, just the right lingerie covers me with sweet softness, turning the ordinary into the delectable. Anything becomes possible.

Never surer of who I am, or more aware of my sexuality, being overweight doesn’t take away from my desirability or my femininity. Not when I continue to make the effort to look desirable and appealing. I am happy, confident, and more complete as a woman. And sexy, attractive lingerie and sleepwear help keep me that way!



©Lori S. Anton

No comments: